Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Doom's Day Diary - Day 5

An ugly day like never before.

A chain of confusing and hurtful messages.

A discussion that ripped off my heart, my mind and my soul.

The constant presence of the stabbing pain.

Oceans of tears.

As if the loss feeling wasn't enough, bang, the news of a death.

Supporting my best friend going through the ordeal.

From the distance.

Hating even more the place I am in.

Loyalty and love still washing away the past several days frustrations and anger.

Life is short acknowledgement kicking in.

More stabbing pain.

The bridge.

Empathy.

Commedia dell arte happenings. Sad ones.

And not happy at all.

Snow.

Trying to find the friendship way. Is it possible without burning myself in the process?

Keeping tears under strict control while talking to mom.

Dad finally sounded normal after 3 nightmarish months.

He even wanted to go shopping.  

No comments: